A genuine modern classic motorcycle, the Bonneville Bobber perfectly encapsulates the distinctive styling principles, muscular stance, and purposeful engineering attitude of a true British icon.
Perfectly integrating all the hallmark features of a bobber with beautiful detailing, premium finishes and that iconic silhouette. Adding to the stylish look are Bobber-unique bar end mirrors, handlebar risers, gloss black bullet indicators, branded locking fuel cap, and classically-styled twin throttle bodies for minimalistic, stripped back styling, muscular stance and purposeful presence.
This stunning thoroughbred custom classic is the fastest-selling motorcycle in Triumph’s history. The Bobber enjoys peerless authenticity because it’s a genuine factory custom, iconic and authentic, with beautifully styled minimalism, unparalleled heritage, attitude and desirability for an addictive ride that, once it has you, will never let you go.
- ABS and switchable traction control
- Ride by wire
- Road and Rain riding modes
- Torque-assist clutch
- LED* rear light, indicators and number plate light
- Trip computer
- Floating aluminium single seat
- Adjustable riding position
- Swing cage for hard tail look
- Mono-shock suspension with linkage
- Low 690mm seat height
- High 10,000 mile/16,000km major service interval
BONNEVILLE BOBBER BLACK
- 16inch Front wheel and Avon Cobra tyre
- Twin 310mm discs
- Twin Brembo front brakes
- 47mm Showa cartridge forks
- Full LED* headlight with DRL
- Single button cruise control
- Blacked-out detailing; exhaust, engine, bars, hubs, levers, etc..
PLUS ALL THE KEY FEATURES OF THE BOBBER
Bonneville Bobber FAMILY
DISCOVER THE RANGE