12-06-2015 - 14-06-2015
MotoAmerica | Barber Motorsports Park
The top Superbike racers in North America return to Barber Motorsports Park June 12-14 with the new and improved MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) Superbike Challenge. MotoAmerica will host Round 5 of this national racing series with the country’s best motorcycle racers battling it out on the world’s fastest production-based motorcycles. The weekend will include two full days of racing – a double-header event – for the Superbike, Superstock 1000, Supersport and Superstock 600 classes plus vendors and fun for the whole family. New this year, Barber will host Round 2 of the KTM RC 390 Cup, a new class open to riders age 14-22. Fans will also be pleased to see a larger field of competitors in the Superbike and Superstock 1000 classes this year.
Barber Motorsports Park truly is a park. The racing facility located on the eastern fringes of Birmingham is green and pristine, the home of not only the 2.38-mile road course but also the “worlds’ largest motorcycle museum.” Owned by George Barber, the track is a spectator’s delight with grass-covered banks from which to view the action on the 17-turn track. The track has hosted Superbike racing since it opened in 2003.
Click Here to Buy Tickets!
Exclusive Benefits Offered to Triumph Owners:
Triumph Fan Lap with Bobby Fong (Saturday, June 13 after the racing)
- Parade laps are for on-road motorcycles led by Bobby Fong, rider of the #50 Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R in the Supersport class
- Rider must be 18 years of age or older and hold a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.
- An event waiver of liability form will be required to be signed at the track. Passengers under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver form by a parent or legal guardian.
- All riders including passengers must have proper riding gear including:
- Helmet (can be half helmet as long as wearing eye protection)
- Eye Protection (sunglasses are okay)
- Foot Gear (must be wearing at least a closed toe, rubber sole shoe)
- Riders of Triumphs will lead the lap of the track on Saturday. Non-Triumph riders will be held to ride in a separate group.
- Meet at the Triumph Motorcycle Corral Parking Area in the FanZone at least one hour before the ride to get registered.
- Fan laps are complimentary for Triumph riders. There is a $20 fee for non-Triumph riders.
Triumph Motorcycle Corral Parking Area in the FanZone
- Ride to the FanZone for an exclusive Triumph motorcycle parking area reserved all weekend. Triumph Motorcycle Corral directional signage will be positionedplaced as you enter Barber Motorsports Park.
Paddock Club Exclusive Triumph Offer
- Three-day Hospitality Suite Access & Race Viewing over the front straight for $249. Go to barbermotorsports.com and click "Buy Tickets". Use code: triumph15.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team at email@example.com or call 888.284.6288.
Click Here to Buy Tickets!
June 12th, 2015 at (All day) to June 14th, 2015 at (All day)