TRIUMPH ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Triumph Roadside Assistance has been developed by Triumph to give you peace of mind and help when you need it the most. Triumph Roadside Assistance offers you roadside service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, wherever you need assistance when riding your covered Triumph motorcycle in the US and Canada.
Every MY21 or later new Triumph motorcycle receives the FREE benefit of 24 months of Triumph Roadside Assistance. Your 24 months of coverage automatically begins on the date you purchase your new Triumph.
TRIUMPH ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE HELPLINE:
24 months Triumph Roadside Assistance coverage comes as standard when you buy a new MY21 or later Triumph motorcycle and offers the following benefits.
- Roadside Assistance available 24/7/365
- Dispatch network is available in the United States and Canada
- Coverage includes a $100 per occurrence benefit for the following types of roadside emergencies:
- Towing Assistance
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Fluid Delivery (fuel, oil, or water)
- Lock-out assistance including keys broken off in the ignition and lost keys
- Battery Service
- Benefits are payable from the provider to the servicer
- Coverage begins immediately for a 24 month, unlimited mileage, fully transferable term
- Coverage is included with the purchase of your new Triumph motorcycle at no additional cost
If you have any questions relating to this coverage, call Triumph Roadside Assistance at 877-667-1537 in the USA and 877-276-9576 in Canada.
Triumph Roadside Assistance is administered by CornerStone United. Cornerstone United is one of the oldest and most experienced warranty providers in the USA and Canada, Headquartered in Hickory, NC with a secondary location in London, ON. CornerStone has a team of 70 employees dedicated to getting their customer’s vehicles back on the road as quickly as possible.